Ageing sigs of the eyes include dark rings, sunken undereyes, eyebags, wrinkles and droopy eyelids. Fortunately there are multiple non-surgical treatments available for rejuvenating the ageing eye:
1) Botox: involves microinjection of Botox to improve wrinkles (crow’s feet) and improve droopy eyebrows and lids.
2) Fillers: involves filler injections to treat and improver tear trough, dark rings and sunken undereye.
3) Rejuran: uses salmon DNA-fragments to boost collagen and improve wrinkles and dark rings Having the thinnest skin on your face, It is no suprise the skin area around the eyes is one of the first places to show the signs of ageing.
4) eCo2 laser: a fractional laser to tighten loose skin and improve wrinkles
5) Ultherapy: uses FDA-approved ultrasound technology for non-surgical eye lift and skin tightening